Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Breaking News! Basketball Legend Dennis Rodman Has Joined ViSalus Sciences

It’s official!  If you haven’t heard, let me be the first person to tell you that former basketball superstar, Dennis Rodman, is promoting the ViSalus Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge.  Arguably, the best rebounding forward in NBA history and one of the most recognized athletes in the world, Rodman is a 5X NBA Champion.  During a hiatus from basketball, Rodman pursued a film career and also took to the wrestling ring where he squared off against “Macho Man” Randy Savage.
Dennis Rodman, known not only for his amazing athletic ability but also for his colorful personality and hair, is adored by mainstream media.  So much so, that Rodman has made hundreds of television guest appearances on shows such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Last Call with Carson Daly, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel, Saturday Night Live, The David Letterman Show, The View, 3rd Rock from the Sun, The Tyra Banks Show, The Apprentice and has had reoccurring appearances on NBC, CBS, TBS and TMZ News.
The fitness challenge has already attracted many well-known athletes, and now the “celebrity athletes” have begun endorsing the products.  First Hulk Hogan, now Dennis Rodman.  I wonder who will be the next celebrity promoter.  Any guesses?
So, what is attracting people from all walks of life to join the ViSalus Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge?  The answer is simple.  ViSalus Sciences has created superior products, including the Vi-Shape Shake.  It’s the perfect “meal” to help people build and maintain lean muscle, burn fat and just feel healthier overall.  Fact:  Not all proteins are created equal.  Our tri-sorb protein is a highly absorbable protein.  It’s the only shake on the market that helps you lose weight while simultaneously building lean muscle.
Rodman and I share some commonalities.  We were both born in New Jersey, grew up playing basketball as kids (I know, I know, our skills can’t even be compared, but I can still shoot decent hoops for my age) and are promoters of the fastest growing challenge in the nation.  I haven’t yet met him, but I’m looking forward to seeing him in person at the next ViSalus event.

You can sit on the bench and watch from the sidelines as the ViSalus Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge continues to go viral, or you can hit the big green button now to join us in fighting the obesity epidemic.  Align yourself with a winning team whose mission is life, health & prosperity! Join today at http://www.bodybyvibody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment